The NMSU Office of Government Relations represents New Mexico State University’s interests and priorities with the state legislature, federal government, and government agencies.
2015 Legislative Session and Special Session
- NMSU Impacts in HB2, General Appropriations Act
- 2015 Special Session Results
- NMSU Priorities for 2015 Legislative Session
- State Economists Reveal Lower Revenue Estimates (Feb 4, 2015)
- Legislative Finance Committee, Higher Ed Department and Executive Make Recommendations for NMSU
- Legislative Finance Committee Recommendations
- Read the FY16 Executive Budget Recommendation here
News and Updates
This portion under construction.