The NMSU Office of Government Relations represents New Mexico State University’s interests and priorities with the state legislature, federal government, and government agencies.
2016 Legislative Session
The 2016 session of the New Mexico legislature will begin on January 19, 2016. A number of legislative priorities have been approved by the Board of Regents to move forward during the session. Click on the images below for a larger view.
2015 Legislative Session and Special Session
- NMSU Impacts in HB2, General Appropriations Act
- 2015 Special Session Results
- NMSU Priorities for 2015 Legislative Session
- State Economists Reveal Lower Revenue Estimates (Feb 4, 2015)
- Legislative Finance Committee, Higher Ed Department and Executive Make Recommendations for NMSU
- Legislative Finance Committee Recommendations
- Read the FY16 Executive Budget Recommendation here
News and Updates
This portion under construction.